Farewell TAM! TAM Repaint & Appreciation Thread

Welcome to the TAM Repaint & Appreciation Thread! Since the United Evo Blue thread has been very sucessful, I decided to try going the other way around and making one for the end of a livery, with that being the sweet red of TAM.

In this thread, we’ll see the last aircraft currently in Latam Brasil’s fleet still with the TAM livery gradually being either repainted into the much more boring Latam livery or outright retired, and, since the thread would die in not a long time if it was purely about repaints/retirements, talk anything about the airline. As of November 2023, there aren’t any aircraft left with the TAM livery.

Retirement/Repaint History

PT-MSV flew to WSAP on 22nd of March 2022 for cargo conversion.

PT-MSS has been withdrawn from use on 31st of May 2022 and stored at KMIA on 10th of June 2022.

PT-MZT has been withdrawn from use on 21st of June 2022 and stored at KTUP on 23rd of June 2022.

PT-MZZ has been withdrawn from use on 13th of September 2022 and stored at KTUP on 5th of October 2022.

PT-MSX has been withdrawn from use on 13th of October 2022 and stored at KBRO on 18th of October 2022.

PT-MSW has been withdrawn from use on 29th of October 2022 and stored at KROW on 9th of December 2022.

PT-MSZ has been withdrawn from use on 28th of December 2022 and stored at KROW on 6th of March 2023.

PT-MZY has been withdrawn from use on 7th of May 2023.

PR-ACO has been repainted as of 1st of August 2023.

PT-MSO has been stored at SDSC on the 2nd of November 2023. Latam Brasil completed its last Boeing 767 flight on the 15th of November 2023.

Last edited on 17th of November 2023 by @PlanesAndGames.

7 Likes

cargo livery sucks but i love the commercia livery :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

they literally just flipped the colours of the tail :joy:

2 Likes

yeah lol

1 Like

Where is PT-MUE , really loved that one :sob:

1 Like

With LATAM garbage :nauseated_face:

May I ask why?

“The Magic Red Carpet” I so loved this slogan. I’ll surely love the TAM livery over any Latam one😍

1 Like

Well you see, “MUE” means f*ck you in Romanian, that’s why. :troll:

1 Like

lmao

1 Like

The TAM A340! I so loved that livery on that aircraft

1 Like

that’s an A330…

never really understood why they took on the A340s, but I’m glad they did, indeed a beautiful sight, both on the old and new liveries!

1 Like

I knew that, I just mentioned that fact. The A340 looked so sick in the TAM livery. Tho I wonder why they picked the -500 instead of the -600

1 Like

u gib idea :eyes:

I never understood why they picked the A340s at all to begin with, since they were about to recieve 4 shiny new 777-300ERs, let alone the -500 (but I’m very thankful they did since that’s my favourite A340 and PC Airbus)

1 Like

is there any financially good brazilian airline anymore

1 Like

ig the big 3 (Latam, Gol, Azul)

ur fav? cuz ik gab likes gol

1 Like

I may or may not have a bias for Latam

1 Like

Sad news everyone, it appears PT-MSV is now gone from the fleet and is undergoing cargo conversion in Singapore. Even if it does return to Latam Brasil’s cargo division, it’ll be in Latam’s livery.

2 Likes

wonder how many planes are left in the original Lan livery with the star ?

1 Like