World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 16)

i’ll be in one next week, but for all the wrong reasons :skull:

S H O R T .

:rofl:

Atleast you’re not 5’1 or something lol.

Same. I’ll finally be able to go to ZacLand. :eyes:

Isn’t it average height for adults?

shush u rich boi :sob:

I ain’t rich.

yes u r

Y O U N G

2 Likes

Meanie.

:sob:

Being the youngest person here sucks. :sob:

Prove it.

1 Like

ur gonna go to zacland :sob:

I’ve got like three weeks.

2 Likes

You went there too dummi. It’s not expensive, BrodyLand kinda is.

that was when i was rich

You weren’t boi.

There’s a thing called a job.

And hello from Bergen Airport, I survived my first CRJ flight!

2 Likes

Why don’t you try to find a job? It’ll keep you from being bored :man_shrugging:

1 Like

hey that’s me

Was it as bad as everyone keeps trying to say it is, or did it feel quite normal, albeit a bit smaller?

I have been on CRJs before and I believe that the whole thing is just an exaggeration.

2 Likes

hi @PlanesAndGames