World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 16)

Nah, 6’ exactly

1 Like

imagine hitting your head on the ceiling

Damn, that’s pretty long. :eyes:

Happens to me too lol, I hit my head way too much…

Ayyy we’re the same height!

2 Likes

My 5’11" looking bum

3 Likes

I’m even shorter than you… :sob:

Aren’t you like, 14, though?

1 Like

me and @KGJT-9149 at 5’9

1 Like

Hold up, it says the cabin height of the CRJ9 is 1.89m but 6’ is only 182.88cm…

Hey, what about me?! :pleading_face: :sob:

…except you’ll grow more, but we’re basically stuck :sob:

Probably ducking down under the overhead bins to get into the seat.

2 Likes

Ah, makes sense. I thought he was talking about the aisle at first.

1 Like

I picked up my new phone today


But I’m probably going to have to return it. Supposedly it doesn’t work with my cell provider, but I took the gamble when I ordered it. That seems to be true thought because when I put the sim card in it would read it for about a minute and then not recognize the network

2 Likes

Permanently short lol.

at least i wont have to worry abt my head in planes

Bonaire would love this

1 Like

Hey :rage:

We’re the average height for guys. Short would be like 5’6 and under.

2 Likes

Yes Rollsie Creature, that would be nice.

not that we’ll ever be on a plane

1 Like