World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 16)

Yeah.

1 Like

Why a Nokia?

1 Like

Hi…

1 Like

oh hey zhoppy

He says he doesn’t need what his S8 offers (which is true for most ppl)

How can one at your age even be 5’1 though…

1 Like

You’re very tall then, lol.

People are always older or taller than me. :sob:

i don’t honestly know

How tall are you in CM?

1 Like

I’m 175

like 155 or smth

:woozy_face:

I wanted to simplify and spend less time on my phone.

3 Likes

H O W ?

1 Like

Because I don’t want money and I don’t need it?

Some people are just short. One of my friends is almost 18 and he’s only like 5’4.

2 Likes

Why wouldn’t you want money :thinking:

Isn’t there stuff you want to have?

1 Like

B E C A U S E Y E S

Most kids my age here don’t work. Some do, very rarely though.

And if I want money, I can just ask my parents…? I’m 14, not 17, still too young for a job.

1 Like

Ah.

1 Like

It’s actually fine, albeit on the smaller side. I’m sure I could do well up to about 2-2.5 hour flight duration

2 Likes