World Flying Community 6 Month Anniversary & WFC Rewind #3

World Flying Community 6 Month Anniversary

Wow, how great of a journey has it been! We’ve gone through so much in this community and it’s just awesome that we have been thriving for half a year already. Founding this in early October and officially launching on October 26, 2020 was such a great experience and I couldn’t have asked for anything better. Personally, I had assumed that this community would’ve just died down eventually and gone into nothing. I am happy to report that was not the case! Now, we are six months into this and thriving! Our activity stats are just as good as they were back then, and I’m looking forward to gaining more members and expanding the community in the coming months. I know haven’t done this in a while, I was saving it until today, so here is the third WFC rewind!

WFC Rewind #3

Welcome back to the rewind! Here, we showcase some of the top users and topics of the past little while.

Best Screenshots & Videos topic:

Best Real World Aviation topic:

Best Uncategorized Debating topic:

Best Flight Simulators topic:

Best Spotting topic:

User Of The Month Award:

This was definitely not an easy decision to make. We had a lot of great people that we could’ve given this to but we do feel that the user that we chose makes an extremely large impact on the community. He contributes daily, posting quite funny and nice replies. Without further ado, congratulations…

@ThatOne9WPlen

Moderator Of The Month

Now I know I really shouldn’t be the one awarding my moderators because you all do such a great job and contribute equally. Well technically I should be getting the award (just kidding), I decided that I am going to give the award to someone who was a little bit inactive from January till about March, but he became much more active and I’m so much happier to see him around more often. Without further ado, the moderator of the month award will go to…

@BlackpinkFan

17 Likes

Kevin Abstract What GIF by BROCKHAMPTON

Thank you :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

8 Likes

congrats!!

A car debate, not surprised

4 Likes

Evo Blue for the win, and award!

2 Likes

evo blue blueaty

1 Like

Dangit, you should have but Evo Blueaty, would’ve scored points with me and @CaptainZac

1 Like

i used to think my sense of humour was broken…

1 Like

Thank you so much Zac!

Sorry abt that…school stuff

I hope not to disappoint you Zac…

Thanks Again

2 Likes

Couldn’t agree more with @ThatOne9WPlen & @Adrian_K as number ones! Congratulations!

2 Likes

thank you :smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes

Congrats @ThatOne9WPlen and @Adrian_K!

2 Likes

thank you :smiley:

1 Like

Congrats @Adrian_K and @ThatOne9WPlen !

1 Like

thank you :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

Congratulations to the both of you!