A new Alaska Airlines Washington Huskies Q400 at KHLN

I’ve made a topic on IFC sharing my pictures and I thought I’d share them here too.

Yesterday I was looking at the flight schedules for the Helena Airport and I saw that an improved version of the Washington Huskies livery was flying in. So I went to the sleepy airport of Helena Regional Airport and I arrived just in time for its arrival and I was able to take this picture.

I was excited to see that the airplane would be parking right in front of where I was and as the right engine was winding down I got this picture.
The other pictures I got weren’t focused very well due to the fence.
Then I headed into the terminal to sit by the big windows which happened to be right where the plane of interest was parked.
The fist photo I got inside the terminal was the nose of the plane with the air traffic control tower.
The second picture I got was of the left engine.
Halfway through the turnaround I got a close up picture of the cockpit windows.
The plane just about to pushback I took my last picture in the terminal for this trip as they had closed the boarding door.
I was just in time to get outside to see the pushback and taxi of the Q400 and when the airplane took off back to Seattle I took these last three pictures.

Thank you for looking at my pictures and have a great day or night!

3 Likes

Great shots! I think they sent this one over to STS a few days ago as well

1 Like

Holy honk. Those are some stunning shots! Camera quality is 100/10!!!

1 Like

I hope your not being sarcastic because that is basically -100/10 then.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.