Wacky Weather!

I got a flood advisory

Got a flood watch here since this morning for some reason

Rain doesn’t start until later tonight :joy:

Same. I’m supposed to get almost an inch tomorrow, and even more than that on Friday.

LET’S FREAKING GO!
We love an Atmospheric River

1 Like

Some parts of Colorado are about to get 10ft of snow.

Dang that’s a lot

Can’t complain about the River then lol

1 Like

Yeah. The unfortunate part is I won’t be able to snowboard at Aspen during that time because I have a local student pass and they’re deactivated from the 26th to the 1st.

Oof lame

It should stay though
Just will be used :joy:

1 Like

Yeah. Imma go to Powderhorn (grand mesa) during that time though. They get a sh*t ton of snow.

Yeah
The best is the super powdery snow. When it’s below 0 the snow is drier and not as good.

Mammoth snow will be high 20s so it’ll be super big flakes and powdery

1 Like

Power snow is dry snow :joy:

Not that powdery snow, the one that look powdery but isn’t

Idk it hard to explain

And the dry dry snow I’m referring to it pretty much blowing dust when it’s well below 0. It’s not even snow practically

Expecting record low temperatures here Monday night. Let’s see how low it’ll actually get because it’s been in the mid 30s here before. Drops down to 20s

Squall #5 is about to hit any minute.

1 Like

Didn’t you just get the alert for #4 :joy:

About 45mins ago.

All the warnings :joy:

What now

Snow squall. It’s basically a mini blizzard. High winds, heavy snowfall, low visibility, and rapid temperature drop. Only difference between a squall and a blizzard, is that squalls only last for like 30mins, whereas blizzards can last for days.

1 Like

More rain and snow for SoCal the next 2 days

• Mt. Baldy (San Antonio) expecting anywhere from 30 to 48 inches of snow (3rd tallest peak in SoCal)

• Mt. San Jacinto expecting anywhere from 35 to 51 inches of snow (2nd tallest peak in SoCal)

• Mt. San Gorgonio expecting anywhere from 57 to 78 inches of snow (tallest peak in SoCal)

Big Bear City expecting up to 28 inches snow too