Wacky Weather!

Ahem butterfly storms

1 Like

Well how is that fair? At least we’re getting good rain tho

Sierra Nevada’s getting upwards of 9+ feet of snow with this storm coming in :tada:

What’s the website for those?

NOAA or NWS

1 Like

LMAO the warnings for California, Nevada, and Arizona

Nice :sunglasses:

7 - 10+ ft surf along the coasts :joy:

1 Like

@KGJT-9149 now look at the Western United States :joy:

1 Like

Mad cause a heat wave came in on there weekend and melted all the snow :rage: it was 61F Sunday

1 Like

Truckee got 3ft today. Hopefully your storms will hold some strength when they come this way.

Yeah hopefully
Mountains across CA are supposed to get anywhere from 3-9+ feet

1 Like

Welcome to Colorado.

There was winds of 190mph just 60 miles away from my house.

2 Likes

Bruh the weather across the country is insane. Minneapolis was in the 50s today and dropping into the teens tonight. Midwest is well above average temps rn. Tornadoes and snow behind it

They on fire aswell? With dust storms, snow squalls, hurricane force winds, and avys?

No not fires :joy:

Just tornadoes, high winds, thunderstorms, and snow

1 Like

Yo @KGJT-9149 Mammoth is expecting anywhere from 57 to 91 inches of snow with our next storm

That’s a crap ton of snow

Bruh. Aspen Highlands is only supposed to get like 35" (still alot). But I’m sad because I won’t be able to ride there because my pass has a locals blackout from the 26th to the 1st.

Yeah Mammoth gets crazy snow (that’s why they built the resort there)
I still didn’t expect that much snow though. We are only getting about 3 inches of rain at best it looks like. Still great, but can’t get over how much. That’s over 7 feet :joy:

Minneapolis is finally hitting the negatives at the end of the month/beginning of January

Nice. We’re gonna have a white Christmas for the first time in like 7yrs. (Here as in at my house, other parts of the state always have snow on Christmas).

The closest thing we get to a white Christmas hasn’t happened for a few years: 30s and frost everywhere

Orange County White Christmas :joy: