Overall Thoughts on 20.3

OVERALL THOUGHTS?

Hello everyone. Now that 20.3 is starting to role out to everyone’s devices today, I was wondering what your overall thoughts were about the update. Feel free to share your opinion and make sure it’s civil thanks.

1 Like

I believe they expedited to much to release in 2020 and missed key components

• Liveries removed

• Steam gauges

• Both engine sounds

• Both door types

• Any other new thing

I totally agree on that have different configurations on the C172 so why I can’t you do it on the 757.

1 Like

Infinite Flight loves things to be diverse yet they fail at it.

1 Like

Premature. There are a lot of things that are incomplete or are incorrect (Uzbekistan engines, Cabo Verde tail, Aer Lingus in general, AA old, etc.) that I would have waited an extra week or two for.

ngl, these liveries they added…are sub optimal I would say

They removed a bunch of liveries like Allegiant, Finnair, and US Airways which were actually somewhat popular and replaced them with these other ones…

1 Like

During development they said they would change it to blue yet they never did. Just take your time! No ones forcing you to push it out by a specific date. Customers rather have a complete update later rather than an early rushed update.

Yeah they removed so many good US liveries :unamused:
Plus the analog cockpit and 6 door configuration would’ve been better imo
Airlines like Ghana are cool though because we have another African airline

1 Like

While I applaud the efforts of the team, I can’t get over the door configuration. That’s probably what annoys me the most. The lack of the analog cockpit is up there, too.

1 Like

That tiny aspect separates the difference in detail and care towards something. Unfortunately I think IF was taken a step down on that level.

1 Like

I totally agree. The sheer fact that liveries are wrong totally blows my mind. Take the B77F for example. The tail color on the FedEx livery is completely off. How are they okay with that?! It’s the same with Uzbekistan and Aer Lingus on the B752.

1 Like

I feel like they tried to please the A220 people with the more modern approach
IT IS THE 757 IF. YOUR PLANE DIDNT WIN TOO BAD. DONT TRY TO TAKE AWAY FROM THE 757 TO MAKE IT THE A220. Lol
I have been waiting for a long time for the 757 to be reworked and I feel they tried to make it too diverse

1 Like

Why’d they do me this way?

WHY WHY WHY?!

I happen to think for their standards, it was pretty good. The door really annoys me but other than that I could live with the glass cockpit. While I think they could’ve done better, I think this is currently the best airplane in the game… But the A350 is up there

The 350 was also rushed. The raccoon mask is all messed up

Y’all are so picky. They are not gonna get it prefect…

It’s a basic thing to do if your gonna do something do it right at least.

Best👏🏻Update👏🏻Ever

How so? This isn’t the biggest update ever but ok.