Overall Thoughts on 20.3

I just love the 757. It’s a beautiful plane, and I really like the liveries. It’s also more fun than the 777 family is (in my opinion)

1 Like

Is it just me, or did they make the free cameras more sensitive?

Woah, the overhead screens are interactive!

1 Like

Esther egg

1 Like

Get the flippin app to stop crashing

I would also hope to see the devs bring back the 757F since it was already pre existing. Also they have the airframe so it’s not like their starting from scratch.

I have had many issues with the 757 lands on the air. I was at 200 feet twice and it would just hit the ground but the ground would be 200 feet below me but for some reason the game sense that the ground was 200 feet above airport level. Ridiculous, they released the update before beta was even complete and there were so many request of things that we’re going wrong coming in per day

What…

When I said not perfect, I meant plane wise. But, when I said not good I meant bug wise because I can’t land a plane anymore because of bugs

They still haven’t fixed the strobes issue on the liveries with winglets
And I wish they went with the original double strobes

What’s the issue?

Apparently the strobes are actually on top of the winglets?!

I’ve never noticed it irl

I’ve only notice double strobes. I feel like this is like 19.4 where they rushed and there’s lots silly little issues.

Well that but also irl the strobes are on top of the winglets
I’ve never seen that

The strobes are in the correct position, there’s no issue.

As you can see in this video, the strobes are in the correct position. :slight_smile:

That’s a 767
But I swear they weren’t like that when I last flew on a 757

1 Like

Wrong video. :grimacing::sweat_smile:

That’s so weird
Why’d they change it from where they were without winglets

Like bruh, couldn’t of made the strobes like the 737