Infinite Flight 20.3 Tracking Thread

18th is the last day of Hanukkah

1 Like

Oh la la!

1 Like

Am I the only one who thinks the cockpit should be more darker?

1 Like

It’s pretty bright

1 Like

We are getting screens for passengers, so they don’t get bored. :slightly_smiling_face:

I have the link for the beta. :upside_down_face:

Edit: they are aware of the leaking. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yeah I have it too. I’m gonna enjoy it, cause I’m assuming they’re hard at work deactivating the beta build as we speak

@anon94363592 do you know if we have open beta?

I have it

I have open beta. Open beta is open right now. If you don’t have it, you must’ve added yourself to the open beta group when it was open the last time. If not, you have to go into groups and add yourself. If you were not able to add yourself, and they’ve closed the group, you’re out of luck and can’t get in. They only published it to users that were originally in the group that were level two or three

2 Likes

It’s more of a ”closed open beta” as it is only released to TL2 and TL3 users of the IFC. Any user from those two trust levels can access the beta. If it’s not showing up as a pinned topic, go to the hamburger menu and click categories. You will be able to find it from there.

3 Likes

Yes sir

Yup sir

originally released to TL3 only, added a small cap of TL2’s

1 Like

Are all the spots gone for Apple. I just want to know because I’m waiting for Android

idk yet

2 Likes

Spots are left

1 Like

I just got beta tonight
757 looks cool

Well, v20.3 is currently being rolled out. Feel free to continue in the topic below.