Flight Radar Findings

Hello all! Welcome to my first topic here on the forum! Here you can post all of your Flight Radar findings! Whether is be Flightradar24 or PlaneFinder, show the community some of your favorite findings!

Here we have a KC135 Stratotanker patrolling the Las Vegas area before 2 VC-25 (Air Force One’s) depart Las Vegas! This Stratotanker arrived from Hill AFB in Utah as WINK03.

11 Likes

I am not sure that’s a C172…

3 Likes

I see that all the time here as a matter as a fact! My friend owned it from 2016-2018!

2 Likes

Was that plane owned by your friend??? I was just looking for a Janet plane and found this, but…
WOW

2 Likes

Did it so you can use all Flight trackers. That way planefinder.com users won’t feel left out.

2 Likes

The A330neo is my favorite aircraft right now, And it’s in one of my favorite liveries now to, might get a model of this, really want this plane in IF

1 Like

An unfortunate and sad spotting. Small aircraft crashed that flew right over my neighborhood a minute before. I got a photo of it as-well.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that 2 people did not make it out of the crash.

3 Likes

One of the last Delta 777 flight just toke off from Atlanta

4 Likes

Sad to see 'em go

4 Likes

RIP Delta 777

2 Likes

very strange, a flight to houston, it came in from washington DC (Dulles) and its heading back out to houston, United hasn’t been to bermuda in almost a year, it would be one year as of tomorrow, even when they did service bermuda, they flew from newark. this is also the first time we have had a direct flight to houston and dulles ever. I wish it was a 757,would have made it more interesting, we haven’t had a regularly scheduled passenger service on the 757 since 2013/2014.

2 Likes

Looks like a United 777 needs some maintenance. I might spot it’s arrival might not.

1 Like

an a330 in bermuda, this is very very rare as the only time we ever get an a330 regularly is once every year then the RAF comes to the island they bring a military a330, besides that we get diversions and emergency landings sometimes but maybe this is a charter flight?

1 Like

Sad @FluidConvayence-Tube and @Tyler noises

2 Likes

I’m sad about it also, but I’m happy that it is not at Newark anymore. Makes the flight longer.
You know the actual reason though. @CaptainZac

I still kind of wanted it at Newark. I don’t know, it’s my grandparents hometown, so I wanted them to have the longest flight :sob:. But it’ll be back at EWR soon

2 Likes

Ahhhh, Nice to see this back on the departure board!

3 Likes

Keeping this thread alive haha

JPATS just landed their modified 737-700 without winglets!

1 Like

Isn’t that the prisoner transport plane?