Sequel to Model Airport Empires, which sucks now tbh.
- Your company can be related to the one in Model Airport Empires.
- You cant buy any other companies.
- Buying a company within this topic would need an approval from CEO.
- Randomly buying a company will get your company broken up and distributed among the others.
- Your company does not need to be an airline
- No government funding and wars
- You should abide by the laws of the countries.
- You cant have your own imaginary country.
- You can build airports.
- If your company is similar to the one in MAE, you won’t be allowed to transfer the companies you bought in MAE to this one.
- More than 1 month of inactivity will lead to your company being broken up and sold off to others, with consent.
- COVID does not exist here.
- Feel free to take control of a country.
- Please don’t be unhealthy here. This place is meant for fun and roleplay, not insulting and sidelining people. Anyone found being unhealthy will be stripped off of their possessions and will be kicked.
15.If a member with a country leaves, the country will be reset to it’s real world state.
I took India.
- @ThatOne9WPlen : Citrus Group | VOBL
- @Brody_Swiatek : Bardon Air (Not the one in MAE) | KORF and KGSO
- @KGJT-9149 : Sky Airlines | KSLC, KPWM, KGJT, PANC
- @KTJ_Mitchell : Cobalt Air | KIAD
- @GBKarp : Brazair | SBGR
- @Zach : Baseball Airlines | KSAT
- @Rolls: South Pacific Air | KSAN
- @DeltaDev13 : Michigan Airways | KMMI, KGRR
- @TheGlobalAviator : FlySoleil | LFPG
- @Marcel001 : Smarter Air | EPWA
- @lhr_pilot : rcairwing
- @M_Billy : Sun Airlines | KMIA
- @Ethan : Tokyo Air 3 | ?
Discord : EMPIRES
Edit : Copied rules from the Discord server