Car Stuff

Dual is better than nothing

All Cadillacs have a dual if they’re automatic (not sure about the Escalade though)

1 Like

That’s fair. Better than cVt.

Yes, I know all new Subarus have CVTs (some optional), and I’m quite disappointed by that fact.
I’m not gonna deny that Subaru has flaws. But so does Jeep =P.

Does anyone here know about AMT?

Is that an Indian company?

1 Like

No. It’s some weird transmission made by mixing manual and auto, used on Suzuki cars here…

And it sucks

Oh, I know what that is. My friend’s Lexus has a similar thing. It’s like a fake sequential that doesn’t have a clutch and can be driven like a normal auto if you want.

1 Like

Yes
That thing

it makes already trash susu cars even worse

1 Like

I know today’s regular Mustangs aren’t like the old ones. But they still look awesome

2 Likes

Yeah Suzuki’s are trash ngl

1 Like

I would try to comment on Suzuki being good or bad, but they left the US market over a decade ago.

1 Like

yey finally someone agrees

1 Like

The ones here are super cheap

I’d drive a Toyota before one of those

2 Likes

Meanwhile susu : Makes a deal with Toyota and lets them use their designs. Now I’m losing respect for Toyota.

If I drove a Toyota it would be the Tacoma. Nothing else. And it would have to be built in America

I’ll give Toyota that: they put in the effort to have plants in the US

1 Like

Oh, I’d definitely choose a Toyota over a Suzuki. They might not be as bad if their cars made more than 90bhp.

1 Like

I’m just super picky in my cars :joy:

1 Like

All Tacomas are US built as they’re only sold in the US and Canadian markets. Everyone else gets the Hilux.

2 Likes

Huh didn’t know that

I’ve seen 1 of those Hilux and it was going down to SD. They had Baja plates

1 Like

I can tell.

No offense, but from what I can tell, you’re sort of American car, or no car.

1 Like

For the most part yes

Why give other countries money when I can support my country, help people keep their jobs, and add to the economy.

Plus we have every option most people would want or need.

1 Like