Car Stuff

doesn’t matter cause carti tank, best car

But Rally America spec’d Subaru BRZ can drift and do jumps, so BRZ is better.

Or, there’s always the iconic Impreza 22B:

Back before the WRC became a boring, heavily regulated series like the rest of motorsport.

1 Like

Subaru Impreza and Mitsubishi Lancer (the mid-2000’s ones) rally cars were my life.

They were in like every videogame lol.

1 Like

Ford should really make a modern reincarnation of this beast, just leave off all the modern computer nonsense though.

1 Like

This list is way too short :disappointed_relieved:

14/36 of them are Japanese, so chances are those manufacturers will probably be the last ones to offer a manual.

1 Like

Which one do you prefer, Manual or Auto?

1 Like

Personally, I like manuals. Sure, it sucks in heavy traffic, but it’s not too bad.

I will say though that autos do have their place and have definitely improved over recent years.

1 Like

Even I like

There’s one thing I will never do in India - own a manual car

yes

1 Like

Oof. I suppose if you lived in a smaller city or in the country or something it probably wouldn’t be that bad.

1 Like

no it wont

even the countryside has horrible traffic

i went last week

That sucks. Once you get off the main roads here and onto the twisty back roads, you might encounter one person.

It’s so empty that I’m able to safely take racing style lines without having to worry about oncoming traffic.

My friends and I have literally stopped in the middle of the street to have a drag race.

1 Like

oh thats cool

Caddy’s let’s go

Also Jeep. Of course

And many Subarus. Of course.

I will say that it is still cool that Jeep offers a 6spd. For the US market, there’s only 4 normal 4x4s with a manual.

1 Like

Jeep has always been Manual. They only started making Automatics in the 80s

2 Likes

Fixed it!

1 Like

The day that Subaru stops making a manual will be the day that governments ban ICEs.

1 Like

Corvette being dumb and ending Manuals after 2019

2 Likes

That was a stupid move. Same goes to the new(er) Ford GT. The mid-2000s one had a 6spd, but the new one has a frickin dual-clutch.

1 Like