Car Stuff

Unless you want a small car that can get decent fuel economy and be obtained for cheap, in which case, your only option is the dreaded Spark.

Nothing wrong with supporting the local (national) economy. I will say though that for every few good cars that we make, there are some piles of hot sh*t mixed in there with them.

There’s the Malibu

I love the BRZ, especially models from a couple years ago

1 Like

Two options, neither of which is very good. Subaru alone has 4 options, and they’re a lot better than what GM is offering up.

@KGJT-9149 subie with snow

1 Like

My friends and I found one of these on Facebook for like $500. We might try to buy it to go rallying.

She’s got a total of 63bhp, weights 1700lbs, and doesn’t even have a tachometer.

2 Likes

This thing’s an absolute unit

@anon5856544 I will admit to one really annoying quirk in my Subaru that you guaranteed don’t have in your Jeep: I can’t really use the cup holders.

Mine don’t work for all bottles

But they are both different sizes

1 Like

I mean I genuinely can’t use them. It’ll fit most bottles and cans, but if said bottle is more than like 3" tall, it gets in the way of my shifting.

I’m thinking it’s because the car it’s based on (the Legacy) was originally designed for RHD markets, but they didn’t bother to switch the position of the holders and the handbrake for LHD.

1 Like

I took the Subie to an OHV park next to GJT while waiting for some more arrivals.

License plate go brrrt

1 Like

Idrk if you know my plate.

Jeep needs to do this lol.

Every Jeep and large 4x4 I see is always spotless, not even road gunk on them. Then here comes me in my little station wagon caked in mud.

2 Likes

Every car here is dirty, it’s January

2 Likes
1 Like

Never knew that Subaru used the BRZ for GT300 racing.

1 Like

Dacia!

1 Like

Daily Lambo! This is my dream car, and it’s actually quite affordable. Starts at about 100.000 :euro: 2nd hand, compared to 300.000 :euro: out of factory :skull:

1 Like