Car Stuff

It’s slow af but in a place like Bermuda where we don’t have highways or straight roads, it’s perfectly fine. Almost all of our roads are winding

Well, if I had a car here, I’d go 50/60 kmh. Like damn, what is even the point of such a slow car…?

For places like Bermuda where it isn’t possible to go faster than 40km without almost crashing

Not walking?

1 Like

I want to try driving a Peel.

2 Likes

same.

1 Like

Doesn’t seem terribly hard. Doesn’t it have a hand-clutch though or is that the Isetta?

1 Like

:woozy_face:

$60k for what is basically my car with the roof chopped off behind the seats granted, it does have 1/20th of the miles my car has.
I like the old Bajas, and the fact that it’s a 5MT is cool, but let’s be real, it’s a Subaru. It’s not a luxury car from some rare brand. It’s a wagon without a roof.

The only reason it’s selling for that high is because it’s got low enough miles to be a collector vehicle.

1 Like

Meanwhile in India : Almost every car either has a 5 or 6 speed manual

Yes, most countries outside of the NA, Europe, AU/NZ, and far east Asia still use primarily manual transmission vehicles.

I want to see this happen for two reasons, a, Corollas are cool, and b, it’ll be a kick in the pants for Subaru to hopefully bring the WRX back to an enthusiast car, rather than a premium version of the Impreza.

Should I get Sparco or Rally Armor mud flaps?
Sparco:

RA:

• Sparco
  • Rally Armor

0 voters

probably one of the best looking hot hatchbacks

2 Likes

Yeah right, we all know that the Holy Grail of AWD first came about in the mid '80s, and was called the Subaru Symmetrical AWD (all 4wd Subarus before this had selectable 4wd).

Facts

Why is the USA so dependant on cars

*why is the usa so dependant on japanese cars?

1 Like

Yes