Car Stuff

Ah, one of the worst forms of transportation in the history of mankind: the GeeWiz.

*Electric geewitz

New lifted Jeep on 35s: scrapes everything
Old Subie on 22s: scrapes twice

The entire offroad community: ā€œI need massive tires, 2ā€ skid plates and lockers before Iā€™ll even think of doing that"

Some guy in an old Subaru: ā€œPOWERRRRRā€

Jacob would start a war with me if he was still here lol

Gonna be taking my dads X5M Competition for a spin later today

1 Like

If only I could drive at 16ā€¦

Ooh, those are pretty fast for being SUVs. One of my friends family owns an X6M.

1 Like

i cant wait for this

Motorbikes > cars

1 Like

U canā€™t? :skull: I canā€™t drive a car at 16 but thatā€™s because itā€™s 18 in Bermuda and I have a motorbike license which u need to be 16 to get and everyone uses motorbike cause they cooler and cheaper. I donā€™t have a motor bike though because I go to a boarding school and thereā€™s no point in spending 1k on a 50cc motorbike when Iā€™m only gonna be able to use it for 1-2 months tops. I do plan on getting my US drives license this summer though along with a bit of flight training in. Probably wonā€™t get a car until college though since I still have a year of boarding school left

No one asked for it

Well, I can drive a car, just not legally lmao.

Here itā€™s 18ā€¦

Yeah itā€™s like that in a lot of Caribbean islands as well they all tryna be like Bermuda :clown_face:

Iā€™m still right tho

No lol

Iā€™m simply correct though

1 Like

thats where youre wrong

Nah, heā€™s sorta right. Motorbikes are pretty cool. Iā€™ll probably buy one if I move to an area where I donā€™t have to go on roads with 75mph+ speeds for my commute.

1 Like

No, stupid EU lawsā€¦

At 16 you can ride some ugly moped or whatever itā€™s called, really stupidā€¦ Iā€™m not sure, but Iā€™m pretty sure those arenā€™t allowed to go above 25KMā€¦

Bermuda isnā€™t part of the EU :clown_face: