Car Stuff

Who said?

I have only heard people saying Indians and Africans are poor and that Europeans and Americans are filthy rich

1 Like

Thatā€™s a stereotype mainly heard from Western european countries. Taking it so Romania was an ex communistic country, and resides in East Europe, thatā€™s where the ā€œpoorā€ stereotype comes from.

2 Likes

A lot of people believe that ex-Soviet Europe is quite poor. Not D.R.C poor, but compared to the rest of Europe.

2 Likes

oh

The moral of this story? Practice learning stick on a $200 Corolla, not a $700k Ford GT.

1 Like

:joy:

That sucks, like even a baby can drive a stick.

And why would you even get one if you donā€™t how to use itā€¦

da heck is this supposed to be now -_-

:nauseated_face:

1 Like

Accurate

99% of EVs look like :poop: imo, so I guess Iā€™m not surprised.

1 Like

why is this so true

Well, Iā€™m probably going to have another Subaru Outback soon. Iā€™m looking at buying a 1998 with 300000mi for about $500 to use as a trail vehicle.

If I end up buying it, thatā€™ll mean Iā€™ll own three cars at the same time (assuming I donā€™t sell the truck before it).

I uhā€¦ I sorta broke my car. When I was down in Moab I came off a sand drop and heard a popping sound. I got out and saw a half-circle piece of plastic on the ground (I though nothing of it, it could have been someone else). Well, the other day I found what that went to:

Turns out I snapped the ring that connects the anit-sway bar to the suspension control arm (that bracket circled in blue should be connected to that loop below it).

2 Likes

While Iā€™m down for more wagons here in the US, this isnā€™t a new idea from Ford to try dethroning the Outback.

This is the Ford Taurus Santa Fe concept. It was a concept car that Ford created in the late '90s/early '00s. It was basically the same idea as the Subaru Legacy Outback; take a wagon, lift it and give it some plastic cladding.
The concept never entered production as in the few short year that it had been out, the Legacy Outback had pretty much cornered the offroad wagon market.

I wish Ford good luck with the Fusion/Mondeo Active, but I highly doubt theyā€™ll take a large chunk of the Outbackā€™s market share.

That looks sweet!

1 Like

The new thing or the offroad Taurus concept?

1 Like

Taurus concept baby

1 Like

Reva