Car Stuff

That’s sorta what I’m thinking. The thing’s about 20yrs old, and I drive it hard so it’s probably seen some abuse. Plus, if I can get a slightly better flow out of it, I might get an extra horsepower or two.

I think I’ll be due for some new tires next winter. (I’ve been running winter Nokians all year, so they wore out quicker during the warm weather.)

The question is do I a) buy another set of Nokians and just accept that they’ll wear out quicker, b) buy two sets of tires (one set of nokians for winter, and something else for summer) and swap them out when needed, or c) but two sets of tires and look for another set of rims?

Two sets of tires like a normal person. :joy:
One for summer and one for winter.

1 Like

Yeah, the only reason I didn’t get a second set sooner was because the Nokians were what cane on the car. (Plus, I thought they were all seasons not mud/snow rated tires.)

Ngl, a 1st gen MR2 is kinda my dream car… and there’s one for sale in Denver at a reasonable price :eyes:

We found a sand dune and messed around in the subie.

And then there was the trail down to the dunes:

I had the car on like a 40° angle.

2 Likes

Not the prettiest thing (or the most powerful), but these cars will go where some proper 4x4s fail to go.

1 Like

Pointy boi.

I’m thinking of probably getting this skid plate for my car.

This is why modern crossovers suck. They’re completely useless at even light offroading.

The Subaru Forester did pretty good, but that’s to be expected. It’s a Subaru.

I bought a truck to flip for a profit, and now we own two identical trucks.

1 Like

@Gabi_Burnei

2 Likes

This is truly awesome.

1 Like

I sorta wish we had Dacia here, but very few people in the US are interested in a 1L economy car.

1 Like

R.I.P future generations. They’re gonna have cars that have to have software updates like our phones.

Ngl, I kinda want one of these things:

Volvo C303

It’s like a Unimog, but Swedish.

https://www.hotcars.com/rally-icons-ford-rs200-vs-audi-sport-quattro/

“Romanians are poor”

No they’re not😭