Sequel to Model Airport Empires, which sucks now tbh.
- Your company can be related to the one in Model Airport Empires.
- You cant buy any other companies.
- Buying a company within this topic would need an approval from CEO.
- Randomly buying a company will get your company broken up and distributed among the others.
- Your company does not need to be an airline
- No government funding and wars
- You should abide by the laws of the countries.
- You cant have your own country.
- @Brody_Swiatek is government but does not give funding as mentioned in the rules.
- You can build airports.
- If your company is similar to the one in MAE, you won’t be allowed to transfer the companies you bought in MAE to this one.
- More than 1 month of inactivity will lead to your company being broken up and sold off to others, with consent.
- COVID does not exist here.
- @PhoenixAviationYT : Indian Group (not the one in MAE) | VOBL, VOTR, VIDP, LOWW, VABB, KPHX,KLAX, KJFK, EGLL, LOWI
- @Brody_Swiatek : Bardon Air (Not the one in MAE) | KORF and KGSO
- @KGJT-9149 : Sky Airlines | KSLC, KPWM, KGJT
- @KTJ_Mitchell : Cobalt Air | KIAD
- @GBKarp : Brazair | SBGR
- @Zhopkins : Baseball Airlines | KSAT
- @Rolls: South Pacific Air | KSAN
- @IF_KGRR : Michigan Airways | KMMI, KGRR
- @IF_International : FlySoleil | LFPG
- @Fly_If : Airatlantique | LFPO, LFPG ; Coloclick | KEGE ; Air Victoria | CYYZ, CYYJ
- @IF_KGRR’s younger brother | | KDTW, KGRR
- @Ritesh_Intensifies : U.A.RegionalXpress
Special posts of members :
Can we have more activity here? Thanks.