Sequel to Model Airport Empires, which sucks now tbh.
- Your company should not be related to the one in Model Airport Empires.
- You cant buy any other companies.
- Buying a company within this topic would need an approval from CEO.
- Randomly buying a company will get your company broken up and distributed among the others.
- Your company should be an airline
- And your airline must be realisitc, and no government funding and wars
- You should abide by the laws of the countries.
- You cant have your own country.
- @Brody_Swiatek is government but does not give funding as mentioned in the rules.
- @PhoenixAviationYT : Bhartiya Vayu Seva (Indian Airways) (not the one in MAE) | VOBL, VOTR, VIDP, LOWW, VABB, KPHX,KLAX, KJFK
- @PhoenixAviationYT : jetBlack ( in collab with Ryanair) | LOWW, EGLL
- @Brody_Swiatek : Bardon Air (Not the one in MAE) | ORF and GSO
- @KGJT-9149 : Sky Airlines (Not the one in MAE) | KSLC
- @KTJ_Mitchell : Cobalt Air | KIAD
- @GBKarp : Brazair | SBGR
- @Zhopkins : Baseball Airlines | KSAT