737-MAX Production Thread!

Oh cool.

@PlanesAndGames come look!

2 Likes

It’s a shame, they got so close, like they had a fully built example sitting at Renton and even took flight close.

Although it did become N979AK with Alaska Airlines, which is the current Boeing EcoDemonstrator!

3 Likes

Moving off from that saga, we have a MAX-200 bound for Ryanair. The aircraft they took delivery of this time has a registration of EI-HGE and an MSN of 62311. It was delivered to the airline from Seattle to Dublin for its delivery flight, and it entered service with Ryanair a short while after that!

(Credit in Image)

2 Likes

Damn, why did they cancel it?

Also, Dutch flag with an American reg, funny alternative ig.

Love the other livery though. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Finally for the last delivery of the day we flip back to the MAX-8 with Southwest taking delivery of another example. Specifically, the aircraft they took has a registration of N8754S and an MSN of 67207. It was flown from Seattle to Phoenix for delivery to the airline, and the aircraft entered into service with Southwest a few days later!

(Jetphotos)

1 Like

I’ll make sure to tag you when the EcoDemonstrator program has concluded, and Alaska takes delivery!

1 Like

Wait, it’ll keep the livery, right?

1 Like

I believe so

1 Like

That’s good, it’s a really nice livery.

1 Like

9Y-BAH maybe?

Wdym?

9Y-BAH was delivered last night

for Caribbean Airlines

What about 9Y-GUY, my guy?

Idk, the ugly crap that flew over my island lol.

i believe 9Y-GUY was the 2nd one

1 Like

Ah, I saw the first one fly over some time ago then.

1 Like

Will get to it, usually I’ll have about a 3-7 day delay going just to ensure it was delivered, possibly entered service, and photographs of the aircraft are available

2 Likes

Yea, don’t wanna be like IF with their DevinAir 787 and the KLM A350

Although the 787 is actually cool lol.

1 Like

It was delivered last night

will go into service next week probably

there are pics on jetphotos too

2 Likes

i’m waiting for akasa and 9w…

1 Like

9W hasn’t even resumed operations, I wouldn’t expect to see anything from them within this year in terms of deliveries.

Akasa should take their first MAX in early June, meaning a rollout sometime in next month

1 Like