737-MAX Production Thread!

Welcome to the 737-MAX Production Thread!

(Wikipedia)

Hello and welcome to the 737-
MAX production thread, created by @KTJ_Mitchell, @Zach, and @ThatOne9WPlen! This thread will serve to show the production and delivery of the 737-MAX family of aircraft in the form of a tracking thread. The thread will work as new aircraft are delivered to airlines and new operators of the aircraft come forward in the coming months.

737-MAX General Information

The Boeing 737-MAX is the fourth generation of the popular Boeing 737 family, preceded by the Original, Classic, and Next Generation. The aircraft is produced by Boeing Commerical Aircraft (BCA) at their Renton factory in Renton, Washington, just outside of Seattle. The family is split between 4 variants and 1 sub-variant: the -7 (MAX-7), -8 (MAX-8), -8200 (MAX-200), -9 (MAX-9), and -10 (MAX-10).

737-MAX Orders and Deliveries

As of October 2022, the 737-MAX has 5,092 orders with 926 deliveries. This leaves the total backlog at 4,166 aircraft. This is across the 4 variants and 1 sub-variant, two certified variants: The -8 and the -9, one certified sub-variant: The -8200 and two variants in the certification process: The -7 and the -10. The most popular variant of the family is the -8 while the least popular is the -9.

(Airport Spotting)

With all of this in mind, we will begin posting once aircraft are delivered from the posting date of this thread, June 11th, 2021. All aircraft to all customers will be seen here. Our main resource in this project can be found here.

In addition to deliveries of the MAX, we will showcase any special additions to the production of the aircraft, such as first flights, certifications, and new variants to customers of the aircraft which have been in full colours of the mentioned customer.

Last Edited on October 27th, 2022 by @KTJ_Mitchell

12 Likes

noice!

2 Likes

This one just came out of the paint shop :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Love it. :joy:

4 Likes

Alright, let’s get this show on the road!

TUI took delivery yesterday of G-TUMV, formerly D-AMAA, a 737-MAX 8 MSN 44650! The aircraft flew KBFI-EGKK where it will enter service in the near future!

(Jetphotos)

6 Likes

First Caribbean Airlines 737-MAX

Imgur

4 Likes

the new livery is so good

2 Likes

Agreed, love the tail!

2 Likes

yea

2 Likes

Can I strongly disagree as a Caribbean myself?

3 Likes

i guess

1 Like

KLM is comparing the MAX and the neo…hope AF doesnt influence them to get the neo…

2 Likes

You ok?

1 Like

GOL took delivery of another 737-MAX 8 the other day, PR-XMP, MSN 61584! It was delivered from Seattle to Belo Horizonte via Cancun! The aircraft will then enter service this week for GOL!

(Jetphotos)

3 Likes

Is it for GOL? (Rhetorical cause we do that in Ireland)

Ryanair just got their MAX delivered by the way!

2 Likes

Working on the post for that one right now!

1 Like

Awesome! Does it have a slight livery change at the winglets? Kind of looked that way to me.

2 Likes

It sure does, the bottom has been painted yellow!

1 Like

Not sure how I feel about that to be honest.

1 Like

Don’t worry @Errigal, RY -200 is coming soon but first…

Aeromexico took delivery the other day of an additional MAX-8 to their fleet, N105JS, MSN 43709! The aircraft registration will soon be changed to XA-MAU for the airline. The aircraft was flown from Seattle to Mexico City where it will enter service with the airline next week!

(Credit in Image)

4 Likes