737-MAX Production Thread!

dang finally lol

1 Like

To finish off today, we have another example going to SunExpress. They took delivery of another MAX-8, one which specifically holds a registration of TC-SME and an MSN of 63607. The aircraft was delivered on its delivery flight from Seattle to Antalya via Keflavik, and it’ll enter into service with the airline in the near future!

(Jetphotos)

2 Likes

@PlanesAndGames got some posts for you to like!

Well, with MAX production stabilizing at a steady output of 26 aircraft per month, deliveries are starting to become really common with the additional aircraft already being built and new-builds mixing together, and this latest update demonstrates that, with another 4 deliveries in two days.

Anyways, first up is a MAX-9 bound for Alaska Airlines. The aircraft they took has a registration of N971AK and an MSN of 43339. The delivery flight for the aircraft was from Everett to Anchorage to the airline, and it will be entering into service with Alaska Airlines soon!

(Jetphotos)

2 Likes

@Zach come here too

2 Likes

Secondly, another MAX-9 (wow, kinda rare lol) going to Copa. Their latest example has a registration of HP-9915CMP and an MSN of…something. (No seriously, can’t find any info on it). Moving on from that, the aircraft was delivered from Seattle to Panama City for its delivery flight for Copa, and it’ll enter into service with airline in the near future!

(Credit in Image)

2 Likes

Jumping to the MAX-8 (kinda), we go to its subvariant of the MAX-200. In this case, we have Ryanair taking another example of the type. Specifically, the aircraft they took has a registration of EI-HGY and an MSN of 65887. It was delivered to Ryanair on its delivery flight from Seattle to Dublin, and it’ll be entering into service with the airline later this month!

(Jetphotos)

2 Likes

To finish off today, we have another MAX-200 also going to Ryanair, making it a double delivery! To be specific, the registration of the aircraft is EI-HGX and the MSN is 62335. It was delivered to the airline on its delivery flight from Seattle to Dublin, and it will enter service with Ryanair later this month as well!

(Jetphotos)

2 Likes

At least we get LN 8176

1 Like

Waiting for United’s MAX 10s be like:

Waiting Patiently GIF by General Hospital

3 Likes

I mean, we’re just waiting for the first delivery now, they have a MAX-10 in their livery already which rolled out of Renton

1 Like

Certification: Am I a joke to u

1 Like

Yeah. Although, if I recall correctly, only N27753 is painted. Everything else is either the color of the metal sheets or in the Boeing livery.

4 Likes

Yup, currently they have 3 built that are going to them

N27751:

N27752:

N27753:

4 Likes

N27753 is a beaut. I’m going to add her to the United 2019 Livery Repaint Thread.

3 Likes

No.

I changed that. :wink:

2 Likes

So have I :wink:

Someone wants their TL3 revoked.

3 Likes

The thread isn’t yours, @KTJ_Mitchell said no so it’s no

Where did he say no? He also liked my post informing of my intentions, so. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes