737-MAX Production Thread!

In the damn thread bruh

For now was the key word. That has since changed.

@KTJ_Mitchell - do you mind if UA’s BXM is added?

2 Likes

Still undelivered

@anon94363592 - Please, go ahead

2 Likes

I hate you guys so much now :joy:

1 Like

First 737-MAX 8 for Lynx Air has now been painted in its full livery as well!

(V1 Images)

3 Likes

Eh, another airline to be quickly shot down by Air Canada, WestJet, and Flair :joy:

2 Likes

To be fair, they only have orders for 3 planes right now, so I don’t think they’ll be getting assaulted by those 3 unless they really expand. Although they apparently are looking for leasing agreements for over 40 planes in the next 7 years

3 Likes

Single delivery for today, so here it is:

Air Canada taking their latest MAX-8 example. Specifically, the aircraft they took has a registration of C-GMIW and an MSN of 61246. The aircraft was delivered to the airline on its delivery flight from Seattle to Windsor, and it will be entering into service with Air Canada in the near future!

(ca350)

2 Likes

Hello!

3 Likes

2 new images of it from today!

4 Likes

is that a -9 or -10?

2 Likes

Anyways, that is my lead for a double delivery day!

First up is a MAX-200 bound for Ryanair. The example they took has a registration of EI-HMS and an MSN of 65589. It’s delivery flight was from Seattle to Dublin, and the aircraft will enter service with Ryanair in the near future!

(Credit in Image)

3 Likes

-10, the first in United colours!

1 Like

oh nice!

2 Likes

i’m just waiting for Akasa to get their first MAX

2 Likes

The other update for today is a MAX-8 going to GOL. Specifically, the aircraft has a registration of PS-GPN and an MSN of 65054. It was delivered on its delivery flight from Seattle to Belo Horizonte via Cancun, and the aircraft will enter service with the airline soon!

(Jetphotos)

3 Likes

Delivery is supposed to be sometime in April, so we should first see it in March

2 Likes

Yes

2 Likes

my friends dad works there and he said that ops may start sometime in april - may

2 Likes