World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 9)

Even the XLR can’t match its abilities :joy:

1 Like

I mean Boeing originally called the 739 a 757 replacement

1 Like

What a joke that was

1 Like

I flew InselAir -83 :woozy_face:

1 Like

Me angry

1 Like

biggest joke I’ve heard in my life even tho it’s true

1 Like

even bigger joke than the A321LR

2 Likes

well they ended 752 production and started building the ER version 739 right away

and let’s just say it didn’t work

2 Likes

At least that has the range

739 doesn’t even have the range, let alone the performance :rofl:

1 Like

I mean it did work

so well that I don’t see A SINGLE REGULAR 739 TRANSATLANTIC SERVICE and there are still tons of 757 transatlantic services

Oh, my favourite :joy:

A321neo take-off distance: 1988m
739 takeoff distance: 3000m

Meanwhile the much bigger A330: 2780m

1 Like

757: almost VTOL :joy:

All are at MTOW, and the neo is heavier than the 739

1 Like

at MTOW I suppose it’s about 1800-1900

1 Like

that 739 has less range than the -700

1 Like

Max 10 replaces 757

1 Like

Wikipedia says 2000m, tho I highly doubt that

Range be like:

1 Like

Performance also be like

757 and A321 figures: when they don’t actually need that much
739 figures: when it needs more

1 Like