World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 9)

I mean I managed to take off a 739 MTOW in SBSP in IF

but u know the result tho…

This is the exact reason why no one flies 739s to any runway shorter than 8000ft

1 Like

And the landing speed is quite high too

1 Like

The 739 is literally the worst 737

even worse than any MAX

MAX 9 best MAX
MAX 200 worst MAX of course :joy:

1 Like

no MAX 7 best MAX

of course :rofl:

no MAX 9 better

1 Like

why MAX 9 better than MAX 7

MAX 7 is cute and is a rocket

At least it has more powerful engines than the -900NG

1 Like

If that’s the case, A319neo also be like:

1 Like

because it may make it eastbound but never westbound

1 Like

I mean the A320N operates at SBRJ…

739 at SBRJ be like: I’ll go for a swim
So that’s why, NEVER fly those on short runways

1 Like
  • I’ve flown on MD-80/90/95 :sunglasses:
  • I’ve not flown on any MD-80s so I don’t deserve a fresh :mango:

0 voters

1 Like

I deserve a :mango: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Aww juegos doesn’t get a mango :sob:

Atleast you can get a :watermelon:

1 Like

No LR doesn’t

XLR barely does. It just doesn’t have short field performance like the 757. So 757 is still unbeat.

1 Like

Actually the LR does beat the 757 by a tiny bit

XLR is 4700nm vs 3900nm of the 752
LR is about 3990nm

Still, only one of them is a rocket :smirk:

752 can fly LAX - KEF tho

Wouldn’t dare try that on an A321

Also P&W 757 has better range than the RR

#winning

1 Like

Imagine putting all your resources towards the A321XLR when it still can’t match performance capabilities of the 757

Also, like any airline will fly it on routes like the 757. Or at least as much as the 757

1 Like