World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 9)

I’ve flown Alaska MD-80

2 Likes

I flew the Delta -88 :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I don’t remember what AA MD-80 I flew

They had so many :joy:

1 Like

The one with the busted jack-screw?

1 Like

The only Md-80 series plane I’ve flown was DAL Md 88

1 Like

Mine on AA was either the -82 or -83

1 Like

HEY EMBRAER ISNT FROM THE USA OK?

I think he’s just kissing our butts for some reason

there’s a scorpion in my toilet (???)

1 Like

I think ASA only had the -83 so that’s the one I flew

1 Like

I probably flew SWA 732 or 733

1 Like

Yeah I think I’ve flown AW 733. Not 100% sure though

1 Like

My Dad got all the cool planes growing up.

741, Fokker 100, DC-9s, 747SP, DC-10, L-1011

1 Like

Ew

Ew

1 Like

@PlanesAndGames and @BonaireDude attack

1 Like

:ban:

1 Like

I’m not sure if he flew the SP
I just know that all those were flying when he was growing up

WHY DID OUR PARENTS AND GRANDPARENTS GET ALL THE COOL PLANES

1 Like

meanwhile we have crappy A321neos

1 Like

“Replacing” the 757 :expressionless:

1 Like

Can’t replace the “rocket” part of the 757 tho

1 Like