World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 9)

Shutt

1 Like

@Rolls

1 Like

Morning folks!

1 Like

Morning Mr. Boeing!

1 Like

@bbrockairbus I know I have not flown in a month. I will get that flight in sometime this weekend. Ive been very busy and I’m currently about to take a mock practical for IFATC.

I’ll get it logged soon

1 Like

Thats one old pfp, Mr. Not AA 787 hitting Retro 737 in IF

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve never changed it

1 Like

Now I have

Old pfp
672_2

1 Like

Nooo don’t change :sob:

2 Likes

The freak

2 Likes

Hey rollsy

1 Like

I’m sorry what
Frontier had the Q400 and E170?

1 Like

Just landed from flying NZAA-KORD with no fuel left :joy:

1 Like

They also had the 732, E190, and E135!

1 Like

Eww, E145 best :united_states:

:united_states:

:united_states:

:united_states:

:united_states:

1 Like

Yeah I knew about the 732
Not about those other two though

2 Likes

WHY ISNT MAMMOTH LISTED AS A ROUTE ANYMORE AT SNA

Frick

1 Like

They used to fly their 135’s to Manistee, and the 190 to GRR

1 Like

I like both aircraft

1 Like

I have flown Alaska CRJ700

1 Like