World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 9)

I know but im gonna be a real goody two shoes this week

3 Likes

I hate these people that don’t ever hand fly

2 Likes

What’s the point of a flight sim if you don’t ever handfly?

3 Likes

What’s the point of being a pilot if you don’t hand fly

3 Likes

That was me like a year ago. I used to always keep adjusting the VS as i came in on final and then i flared by adjusting it to like -100fpm then i landed and turned on parking brakes and pulled the reverse thrust all the way back.

1 Like

‘Autopilot sim’

-every ILS-only pilot ever

1 Like

Nice dreamliner

1 Like

Haha I won’t go to school this weeeeek

1 Like

Haha, I get 2 days off 😵‍💫, to go to frickin hecking FRICKING HECKING Midland

1 Like

OK but still

1 Like
1 Like

Hello!

1 Like

What’s up

2 Likes

School
wbu?

1 Like

Not much, I’m going to go to bed soon

2 Likes

oh…

1 Like


broken gyro

2 Likes

How’s school

2 Likes

boring except physics because our teacher lets us play games in the last 15 minutes

1 Like

What classes are you taking?

2 Likes