World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 9)

Maths, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, English Language, English Literature, Hindi, History & Civics, Geography, PE

1 Like

Wow so you’re taking 3 sciences?

2 Likes

its compulsory
we had to choose whether we want science or commerce and i went for science

1 Like

Interesting, what would you have learned in commerce?

2 Likes

i dont know

i’ll have to ask my friend…he chose commerce

1 Like

Ok

Our classes in America are very different

2 Likes

oh…

how are they?

1 Like

Well ours are sort of more specific

I’m taking:
Physics
Pre calculus
US history
Spanish
English language
Health
Orchestra

2 Likes

o.o
thats a subject?

1 Like

Not really but it’s a class in my schedule

2 Likes

oh…

1 Like

Do you have band/orchestra/chorus at your school?

2 Likes

no

1 Like

Do you have any sort of music

2 Likes

no

2 Likes

i know its a bit weird for people who have music :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Odd Simple Flying conversations, pt. 1


4 Likes

A380?
Good for Fiji?

Guys high ofc

2 Likes

And I know Indians in Fiji…so…Air India, Vistara and Fiji Airways are missing out

2 Likes

Well I’ve just never heard of an American school not having music in some capacity

But I guess it’s different in India

2 Likes