World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 9)

Probably a lot lower than that if they see what I talk about

2 Likes

That meme isn’t funny, never was

3 Likes

6 Likes

OMG has everyone disappeared :cry:

2 Likes

Hi golfman

1 Like

Not really, we’re here. Though the community isn’t the most active right now.

1 Like

Bonny where did you go!?

2 Likes

I was being bored :tired_face:

1 Like

I have damn parent teacher conferences in like a week. It’d be nice if they notified students about these like a month or so before they happen instead of like a week so you can clean up your act. Nevertheless im going to get killed by my parents.

1 Like

Wut r ur grades

2 Likes

my grades are fine its just my classroom behavior and some of the sus things i talk about around other dudes.

1 Like

New profile picture

2 Likes

Talk at lunch that’s what I do

2 Likes

I know but class gets soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring sometimes.

1 Like

What grade are you

2 Likes

not gonna say. I am in highschool tho

1 Like

Just checking…

2 Likes

Seems like these things happen all over the world… I don’t really worry about these though since I (very) rarely get in trouble

2 Likes

I wish. Itd be nice if school was directed towards your interests.

2 Likes

Lol schools aren’t ever going to tell kids “hey guys parent teacher conference are coming up, so you guys should start getting your crap together so you don’t get in trouble”

Good luck though

3 Likes