World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 9)

Good morning Brody!

How are you?

1 Like

Bom dia!

2 Likes

Beautiful :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Oh rigjt

1 Like

737-600 looks cute.

3 Likes

Nobody:

Juegos: eating mangos

YouTube advertisements: How long is your ##x?

2 Likes

Here’s one for you
:mango:

@PlanesAndGames
:mango:

2 Likes

WTH a 738 came here yesterday, AA normally only uses A319s

2 Likes

Cute baby bus. I have no idea why AA decided to put CFMs on at least some of them though.

1 Like

Ah yes :relieved:

2 Likes

I did it bois I made it to IFATC : D

2 Likes

Congrats!

2 Likes

I have also lost faith in all humanity today

2 Likes

Ewww Russia China thingy

3 Likes

I have a problem with this
Seriously

The thing is, it can’t even compete with Airbus and Boeing for a start, I mean, who will buy it?

Chinese and Russian airlines are using the A330, 787 and A350, so… I’m not too sure about how this plane will gain market traction easily

2 Likes

You have lost infinity social credit points

Current Score: -6969696963636263636626272724402696

2 Likes

Tysm!!

2 Likes

Authorities will arrest you

2 Likes

Technically it will because tons of Chinese airlines have to order it

2 Likes

But outside of China? It won’t stand a chance.

2 Likes