World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 9)

A lot.

Got a ton of stuff I don’t see at LAS.

SF 49ers American Football team included. Here’s the team deboarding lol.

5 Likes

Sweet! Any other specials?

1 Like

Any golden Uniteds?

1 Like

Evo Blue, more like Ew Blue

1 Like

EVO BLUE IS AMAZING!

2 Likes

image

2 Likes

How about no

2 Likes

Rolls, go play with Air Canada, United is ours. Not yours.

1 Like

Halloween costume?

2 Likes

Mask s

1 Like

Ew Blue that isn’t so ew

3 Likes

That’s kinda worse tbh

1 Like

idk I just like blue bellies

even more when they go almost to the windowline cough cough BA Landor

  • ABX 762F
  • 737-9 Max Evo Blue
  • Skywest CRJ9 with no markings

Any CRJ was pretty much something I don’t usually see lmao, Vegas doesn’t get any CRJ’s.

2 Likes

good

2 Likes

I wonder if he has ever spotted Janet

1 Like

yes he did

too lazy to find topic

I wonder if he likes Southwest

1 Like

Detroit on the other hand…:frowning:, I didn’t know the names of the numbers of how many CRJ’S I saw today

1 Like

oof I feel ur pain

1 Like