World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 9)


New pfp for after tennis?

2 Likes

Woah calm down there man

1 Like

She’s sexy tho :weary::weary::weary::weary:

2 Likes

Calm down a bit🥴

1 Like

OMG LUFTY ON FINAL :grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

@Nightt


:slight_smile:

4 Likes

big tail

1 Like

LH A343?

1 Like

Nice, DL A359 :heart_eyes:

1 Like

3 Likes

I love it🥵

2 Likes

@CaptainZac @anon94363592

3 Likes

Yea but still :tired_face:

1 Like

@ThatOne9WPlen

3 Likes

When then heli shows up at the hospital

2 Likes

this is the first thing i see when i open this topic

jeezus calm down

3 Likes

Good question ah ually

Headed to PHX to plane spot now

3 Likes

My DTW trip was bittersweetly cut short. I had to leave 2 hours before I wanted to BUT my grandpa got released from the hospital, and I’m going home!

2 Likes

Will you spot any Southwests?

1 Like