World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 9)

It’s a connecting hub, so you’re bound to see those

1 Like

Yes
Agreed

We like United Continental.

2 Likes

DEN, SLC & PHX: you dare think you can out number us in CRJs?

2 Likes

We don’t just like that, we love ALL Continentals

2 Likes

Unbeatable in terms of the amount of CRJ2s

2 Likes

That’s our favourite, remember?

I know png will disagree

2 Likes

Actually, I think DTW does

1 Like

And ALL Uniteds, except for Ew Blue

Noooo

1 Like

We like Tulip

1 Like

Saul bass ugly livery

1 Like

Only bg

1 Like

I like battleship, but Evo is best :weary:

2 Likes

It might out do SLC, but no body out does DEN in terms of CRJs.

2 Likes

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY

:scream:

2 Likes

Nah, I don’t think so

1 Like

We

That’s where you’re wrong

1 Like

DTW has 196 CRJ deps tomorrow

2 Likes

DEN only has 129 :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Hmm. Well, we definitely out number you in E175 flights.

1 Like