World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 9)

Bruh, you live in one of the coldest states in the country. How does the snow affect you?

2 Likes

Good news for you is that its going to be summer down there in a couple months.

1 Like

yeah summer best season

1 Like

That’s where you’re wrong.

1 Like

Winter sucks, so does Northwest :crazy_face:

Take that back.

1 Like

…or else?

I shall forever hate Varig.

1 Like

It’s with great sadness that we announce that @KGJT-9149 will no longer be our Chief of Regulars and shall now be demoted to TL0 :crazy_face:

Totally Zac approved demotion

2 Likes

Woah I wish I had that

1 Like

Not yet…I don’t want snow until October 17, after that, “Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!!”

1 Like

Random medcopter

2 Likes

You know you’re depressed when you commemorate your pet with infinite flight

3 Likes

ok let’s switch

am I dUtch

1 Like

Hi devie

1 Like

Oh my Lord, am I nutting or are you :weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary:


Delta spirit sticker

2 Likes

1 Like

hello

1 Like

I love snow so much

2 Likes