World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 7)

Your chromebook would probably commit die after it’s met with our soon to be trees:

2 Likes

Oh hey S̴̨̨̧̨̡̢̛̛͍̣̗͔̮͎̲̼̰̠̖͈͎͇̜̭̼̦̮̮̥̱̥̣͎̭̠͎̫̟̮̭̼̯̥͈̙͎̮̹̱͙̱̤͍̹̖͍̮͔̼̪̩̱͕̗̰̳͚̮̩̼̥̣̙̜͎̟̘͖͉̓̈́̀̓͋̇̈́̐̋̈́̅͗̀̈́͊̈́̍̍̀̾̒̽̎̀̐̂͐̃̈́̾͑̆̀͛͗͛̍͒̆̒̓́́͗̿̿̈̒̂̓̍͌͂̿̂̈́̿̑̅͛͒͐̀̓͂̎͗̄̐͆̈́̈̋̓̃̈́̽̂͂̅̄̊̐̓̀̄̈́̀͛̏̊̂̀̋̑̏͋̋̆̌̆́̕͘̚̕̕̚͘̕͘̚͜͜͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅä̵̢̡̨̨̮͖͖̗͔̞͎̝̖̙͔̰̥̤͚̣̘̥̼̱̼̟̫̺͚͓̯̤̯͇̫̣̳̱͔̞̱̓͂́̀͐͑̕h̸̡̫̝͖͙̱͚͍̙̻̮̦̗̲͙͓̹͇̠̣̖͇̠̻̫̞̦͍͚͈̘̆̈́̈̉̇̌̎̌͊͗̿̑̀̊̀́̒͑́͂͐̅̌̈́̊͛͐̓͂́̃̓̄͆͑͋͛̐͌͑͐̄̈́͊̓̇́̉́͛̓̽̃̂̔́̇͛̃͒̑͛͂̒̂̂̊̓͌͂͑͘̕̕͘͘͜͝͠͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅa̷̢̢̧̨̡̡̨̡̛̛̛̭͚̺̺̱̭͚͇̤̟̬͓̪͕̺̠̪̬̫̼̮͎̗͔̼͖͓̙̦̠̝͖̪͕͚̖̩̼̲̲̭̫̪̫̗͍̤͍̹̩̘̭̳̫̜̲͖͇̹̙̻̖̜̯̗̼͇͉̦͔̬͍̞̟̞͚̺͙̪̟̺̤̱̫̍̌̇̉̉͊̑̐̔͗͗̈́̄̊͊̀́̓͋́͋͋̆̀͑̽͊̐͑̏̿̒͋͑́̇͆̆́̌̿̓̆͒̀̊̆̃̈͑͌̆̊̉̏̑͑́̋͗́̇̍̈́̽͆͊̑̂̍̄̐͌̋̉̈́̽͑̂̐́̑́͊̒͂̅̄̈́͋̇͋͘̕̕͘͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅŕ̸̛̛̛̠̩̲̻͖͖̲̲̹̪̗͈̳̙̤͇͍͓̞͚͈̯̮̦̜̞͌͐̈́̎̿̔̉̆̓̌̊̐̾͌̂͒̉͌̇̀̀̌̑̀͑̈́̊̉͂̽̓̋̾̂̔̓́̔͋́́̑̾̉͗̉̀̀̈̅̾̀̆̓́͂́͂̄̋͑͑̅͋̀̂̋̀̊͑̏̅̄̌̈́͋͑̇̑̅̾̓̆̎̒͘̕͘̕̚͘͠͠͝͝͝͝ͅś̸̢̧̧̡̡̧̡̨̢̘̰̖̗̗̮̪̼̺̩̦̬̯̬̞̦̤̳̖̯̤̺̫̭̞͇̟̠͈̘̹̥̦̪̪͙̞̠̲̩͙̳͉̮̫̹̣̩̫͍̬͔͓̹̬̭̠̠̬̯͉̝̗̫̯̟͓̗̠̦̭̫̙͇̞̭̰͓͔̬̹̯̩͇͉̺͓͍̘͖͔̩̫̺͍̘̣̏̓̿̌͒̂͗̀̆͗̂̓͋̂̀͐̈̚͜͜͜͜ͅͅͅͅͅͅȟ̸̢̧̧̡̨̛̛̛̛̼̝̯̺̺̫̳͎̫̣͔̘͚͕̫̻͖̱̘̠̩͖͋̎̈́̈́̈́́͌̋̄̍͒͒͂͗̆̈̆͛̐̏̊̂̊̓͒̆̃̆͒̊̆͋́̈̊͐͐̀͋̎̏̈̓̌͐̿̀͊́̇͆͊̀͑͐̚̕͘͘̚͠͝.

is there a “Spam your XP Pics” thread

1 Like

No, but I’d be down to make one so that we can flex on IF.

aight stby

Well, we do have this

Ooooh

1 Like

Funny thing with that one, is that it’s mostly IF photos that win.

bias go brrt

1 Like

that’s what i can afford

1 Like

That’s fair I guess. But you should at least give XP Mobile a go.

I did a year ago for a few hours and never played it since

1 Like

Ah.
To each their own I guess.

Well I haven’t experienced it a lot, I’ll see about it

1 Like

I fly too much

I’d love a thread for only PC and Laptop photos :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Or a place where you can just post photos of them other than the off topic chat

But this is the WFC, which is basically for IF…

I’m not saying they’re bad, but the original without winglets… even more :heart_eyes:

I’ve played it once and after watching real XP11 videos on YouTube I realised the Mobile one is a far cry from the desktop XPlane, it isn’t even half as good…

1 Like