Best Flight Simulator Photos [Official Thread]

Official Thread for WFC Photos

Hey, WFC!

I hope everyone is enjoying the new year!

As some of you may be wondering, what is this topic? Well, this will be a thread to post some of your best flight simulator photos! Photos from all flight simulators are welcome and encouraged.

We know that we have many great editors here, so enjoy this thread and show off your best work!

How to Use This Thread

To post a photo, simply click on the upward arrow (upload button). Photos can only be uploaded in specific formats, so please be aware of that. If the photo size is too large, try decreasing the quality. Cropping the photo can also help with this.

Additionally, as with all threads, please keep photos clean and refrain from explicit language if you choose to add text.

Furthermore, while there is no limit on the number of photos you post, we ask that you upload only one photo per reply. While we usually request that you consolidate photos to one reply, we want everyone to view your photo as best as they can.

Are There Winners?

The short answer is no. However, periodically, a vote will be held (within this thread) that contains 3 of the best photos per week (staff discretion). The winner of the poll will have their photo featured on the WFC Instagram!

Well, that’s all from me, folks. Best of luck, and enjoy!

8 Likes

@anon94363592 how many pictures are allowed?

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

These are all looking really good!

5 Likes

And I Oopps

1 Like

5 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

I have more, but this that’s all that I feel like uploading for now.

5 Likes

@KGJT-9149 is that MSFS?

1 Like

No, that’s XPlane

1 Like

Ah. Well, those are stunning graphics.

1 Like

MSFS graphics are even better ngl

1 Like

Yes, but here’s the way I see it. You buy MFS2020 for out of the box eye candy. You buy XP11 for the customization and third-party upgrades.

1 Like