World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 7)

That… I have to kindly disagree with you tho, those winglets are soooooo thiçç

1 Like

yeppp watched thru that whole stream

1 Like

as you can see by my user profile card and background, XP is indeed goated

Man, if only I could run X-Plane on my Chromebook :pensive:

Well, he hasn’t yet.

I play on a macbook :kekw:

Your chromebook would probably commit die after it’s met with our soon to be trees:

2 Likes

Oh hey S̴̨̨̧̨̡̢̛̛͍̣̗͔̮͎̲̼̰̠̖͈͎͇̜̭̼̦̮̮̥̱̥̣͎̭̠͎̫̟̮̭̼̯̥͈̙͎̮̹̱͙̱̤͍̹̖͍̮͔̼̪̩̱͕̗̰̳͚̮̩̼̥̣̙̜͎̟̘͖͉̓̈́̀̓͋̇̈́̐̋̈́̅͗̀̈́͊̈́̍̍̀̾̒̽̎̀̐̂͐̃̈́̾͑̆̀͛͗͛̍͒̆̒̓́́͗̿̿̈̒̂̓̍͌͂̿̂̈́̿̑̅͛͒͐̀̓͂̎͗̄̐͆̈́̈̋̓̃̈́̽̂͂̅̄̊̐̓̀̄̈́̀͛̏̊̂̀̋̑̏͋̋̆̌̆́̕͘̚̕̕̚͘̕͘̚͜͜͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅä̵̢̡̨̨̮͖͖̗͔̞͎̝̖̙͔̰̥̤͚̣̘̥̼̱̼̟̫̺͚͓̯̤̯͇̫̣̳̱͔̞̱̓͂́̀͐͑̕h̸̡̫̝͖͙̱͚͍̙̻̮̦̗̲͙͓̹͇̠̣̖͇̠̻̫̞̦͍͚͈̘̆̈́̈̉̇̌̎̌͊͗̿̑̀̊̀́̒͑́͂͐̅̌̈́̊͛͐̓͂́̃̓̄͆͑͋͛̐͌͑͐̄̈́͊̓̇́̉́͛̓̽̃̂̔́̇͛̃͒̑͛͂̒̂̂̊̓͌͂͑͘̕̕͘͘͜͝͠͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅa̷̢̢̧̨̡̡̨̡̛̛̛̭͚̺̺̱̭͚͇̤̟̬͓̪͕̺̠̪̬̫̼̮͎̗͔̼͖͓̙̦̠̝͖̪͕͚̖̩̼̲̲̭̫̪̫̗͍̤͍̹̩̘̭̳̫̜̲͖͇̹̙̻̖̜̯̗̼͇͉̦͔̬͍̞̟̞͚̺͙̪̟̺̤̱̫̍̌̇̉̉͊̑̐̔͗͗̈́̄̊͊̀́̓͋́͋͋̆̀͑̽͊̐͑̏̿̒͋͑́̇͆̆́̌̿̓̆͒̀̊̆̃̈͑͌̆̊̉̏̑͑́̋͗́̇̍̈́̽͆͊̑̂̍̄̐͌̋̉̈́̽͑̂̐́̑́͊̒͂̅̄̈́͋̇͋͘̕̕͘͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅŕ̸̛̛̛̠̩̲̻͖͖̲̲̹̪̗͈̳̙̤͇͍͓̞͚͈̯̮̦̜̞͌͐̈́̎̿̔̉̆̓̌̊̐̾͌̂͒̉͌̇̀̀̌̑̀͑̈́̊̉͂̽̓̋̾̂̔̓́̔͋́́̑̾̉͗̉̀̀̈̅̾̀̆̓́͂́͂̄̋͑͑̅͋̀̂̋̀̊͑̏̅̄̌̈́͋͑̇̑̅̾̓̆̎̒͘̕͘̕̚͘͠͠͝͝͝͝ͅś̸̢̧̧̡̡̧̡̨̢̘̰̖̗̗̮̪̼̺̩̦̬̯̬̞̦̤̳̖̯̤̺̫̭̞͇̟̠͈̘̹̥̦̪̪͙̞̠̲̩͙̳͉̮̫̹̣̩̫͍̬͔͓̹̬̭̠̠̬̯͉̝̗̫̯̟͓̗̠̦̭̫̙͇̞̭̰͓͔̬̹̯̩͇͉̺͓͍̘͖͔̩̫̺͍̘̣̏̓̿̌͒̂͗̀̆͗̂̓͋̂̀͐̈̚͜͜͜͜ͅͅͅͅͅͅȟ̸̢̧̧̡̨̛̛̛̛̼̝̯̺̺̫̳͎̫̣͔̘͚͕̫̻͖̱̘̠̩͖͋̎̈́̈́̈́́͌̋̄̍͒͒͂͗̆̈̆͛̐̏̊̂̊̓͒̆̃̆͒̊̆͋́̈̊͐͐̀͋̎̏̈̓̌͐̿̀͊́̇͆͊̀͑͐̚̕͘͘̚͠͝.

is there a “Spam your XP Pics” thread

1 Like

No, but I’d be down to make one so that we can flex on IF.

aight stby

Well, we do have this

Ooooh

1 Like

Funny thing with that one, is that it’s mostly IF photos that win.

bias go brrt

1 Like

that’s what i can afford

1 Like

That’s fair I guess. But you should at least give XP Mobile a go.

I did a year ago for a few hours and never played it since

1 Like

Ah.
To each their own I guess.

Well I haven’t experienced it a lot, I’ll see about it

1 Like