World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 3)

Had to have low, loq hopes for a living
Shooting down the stars when we couldn’t make a killing
Didn’t have money but I always had a ending
Always had low, low hopes
Had to have low, low hopes for a living
Didn’t know how but I always had a feeling
I was being struck by a rock at a trillion
Always had low, low hopes

1 Like

That literally destroyed the song

1 Like

it wouldn’t

:scream:

1 Like

Let’s lighten this chat up a little!

Easter is around the corner though!

1 Like

And no candy or plastic eggs
:mask: :sob:

I’ve been lying face down on my bed listening to “Bad Day” by Daniel Powter for the past 15 mins and letting my emotions out

cut to a shot of me sobbing while lying facedown on my bed

1 Like

Wait that’s skill I applaud you

You’re typing and lying face down listening to music wow

1 Like

wait i’ve seen this somewhere

AvOiD sEnDiNg DuPlIcAtE mEsSaGeS

Jk

1 Like

Hello.

2 Likes

hello modkins

Been over 14 hours since I was last on. Dang.

2 Likes

taking a gut sleep

I know right?
:joy:

2 Likes

I shall never give you up
You will never be let down
You are never gonna be ran around by me
And I will never hurt you

2 Likes

also good to see that OSVA is inactive

:expressionless:

3 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes