World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 3)

no actually lol

1 Like

dang.

2 Likes

I’m glad that you jump shiped before me

1 Like

last flight was in the end of jan

and everyone is inactive

1 Like

yes lol

So am I. I just hope AFLV stays for longer than right now. I don’t know how it’s doing currently.

2 Likes

let’s be honest, if I had to bet, OSVA would fail first

I joined last month, they’re doing good, I had to drop out tho due to school

1 Like

OSVA?

Which it did. I just hope AFLV stays afloat.

2 Likes

AFLV.

1 Like

oh then it’s ok

I’d join AFLV when I plan to buy another boost

AYVA has some active pilots

image

1 Like

these are their number of flights

1 Like

including me

1 Like

:man_shrugging:

2 Likes

ur not on that list

these are the most active

with 10+ flights

1 Like

oh ok then

just you wait until I spam EETN-EFHK flights lol

1 Like

special mention to the one with 138 flights

1 Like