World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 3)

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/meese#:~:text=Rhymes%3A%20-iːs-,Noun,chiefly%20humorous)

OMG did I actually just submit that? XD

1 Like

can’t believe i’ll be IP banned from a dictionary

Should I post the meese feature request?

1 Like

I’ll take that as a yes

1 Like

i already did

Today, I learned that:

BMI does not stand for “Big Mac Included”.

Please no

1 Like

Yes mister goose

1 Like

It has absolutely nothing to do with this forum

1 Like

Well, at least it got two votes, which is better than last time on the IFC XD

1 Like

Hehes

1 Like

which feature request on the IFC?

An unlisted one possibly

1 Like

Morning

Morning Gab!

1 Like

Help us

January 3, 2020- WW3 Scare
January 8, 2020- Airliner shoodown + WW3 Scare
January 26, 2020- Calabasas Helicopter Crash
February 2nd, 2020- Hong Kong Protests
March, 2020- COVID-19 declared a pandemic
March 9th, 2020- Australia Bushfires
May 20th, 2020- Cyclone kills 100+ in Bangladesh
May 22nd, 2020- PK8303
June 25th, 2020- Ebola reported in DRC
July 2nd, 2020- Second Pandemic Scare
August 13th, 2020- China floods killing 130+
October 30th, 2020- Earthquake in Turkey kills 119
December 9th, 2020- Election overturn is rejected
January 9th, 2021- SJ182
February 2021- Brazilian Protests
March 2021- Asteroid finishes off the Earth
April 2021- Communist Haven

1 Like

How r ya

1 Like

I’m ok

In person school today but online tommorow