World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 3)

Tired, I have back to back tests.

LLBG-KLAX

^

types into google search engine
How to regain sanity

1 Like

been wondering for the past year now

geese goose moose meese

1 Like

Haha school same.

Maybe it would help you if you talked to somebody if you’re feeling horrible or is it just school

Once you find the answer, pls tell it to me

ran out of likes

1 Like

Meese is a funny word.

Onthat topic though

1 Like

I’m ok now

Online school tomorrow

According to the Oxford Dictionary, anything can be registered as a word in the dictionary as long as it is used by a group of individuals or group. You can just make one up and it is apparently eligible to be in the dictionary.

1 Like

I like meese

meeses meese moose

geeses geese goose

!

let’s get it to be an actual word

Hahah

1 Like

about to make a feature request (jk unless you want me to XD)

1 Like

i want you to

can I have a link?

A feature request of what?

to officially change the plural of moose to meese

1 Like

yes do that

Well ok 2 secs

Submit to the Oxford Dictionary

Lol

1 Like