World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 3)

I almost went space shuttle status after taking off at Jeju. I hate the A320 family physics

Honestly, they might need a rework

They got a mini-rework not so long ago.

Oh yeah true.

Eh.

Last time I landed an A321 I murdered everybody on board.

F in the chat

???

You are indeed awake

Well, the last last time.

I just landed the A321 and did ok 5 minutes ago.

That’s good! Right?

Yeah but then I parked at a GA gate :sunny:

1 Like

Cheongju is complicated

congrats the C172 that was supposed to be there is at the passenger gate

There’s like a billion GA gates

1 Like

Well PAMR has more but ehh you know how that went

1 Like

PAMR is filled with nothing but GA gates.

Gaya ni Jake

PAMR is an epic airport

When @Alaska096 was late to his own event

1 Like

He was cool, shame he got his account shutdown

1 Like