World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 3)

Bruh that’s good evening

No direct flight at the moment so I dont know. I think so though

1 Like

Oh, set it to June (middle of the month specifically) that’s when UA starts the flights

1 Like

Yup

€3393 which is about $3900

1 Like

Almost 4000? What is EI charging?

1 Like

€2745

1 Like

The dates are the 21st-24th June

1 Like

Are they in Star Alliance? If not I know they have some ties

1 Like

No they are part of IAG which is owned by Oneworld but they aren’t part of any big alliance as such

1 Like

Oh yeah…they seem very Star Alliance like in all honesty

1 Like

Ye I see what you mean

1 Like

Anyway I must get some sleep, I already have had like 7 hours but I want more. I’ll probably be back in like 2 hours tbh😂

1 Like

Cheers! Me and the American folks will be chilling, right @Rolls @CaptainZac @Nugget @Zach @KGJT-9149 ?

4 Likes

Haha, thanks for the chat

1 Like

No problem, have a good rest!

1 Like

Just landed in Chongju

1 Like

So I did 4 flights today

3 in Asia, 1 in Oceania

1 Like

How was the flight?

Short

1 Like

Sometimes that is good :joy: