World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 3)

I don’t have any other memories with him

Just he was late to his own event

1 Like

of all the things to remember

Were you there?

1 Like

I was snooping around on the IFC

55cafedc098e9ce5c9af5308bf694bb731ef7898

1 Like

beautiful red picture you have there

Definitely.

1 Like

Goodbye All! Have a nice 2021

2 Likes

Oh no!

Where ya goin?

Goodbye Adrian. I’m going to miss being able to chat with you here. I wish you well in whatever you choose. Whatever it is just know that you will have my full support.

3 Likes

Bye Adrian :frowning:

AviatorWorldWide, I finally found home!

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

Well, cya there!

1 Like

Thanks @Adrian_K for everything, been a great person to chat with for nearly 9 months now. Hope to see you in the future my friend!

1 Like

Me too!

1 Like

I’ve been watching this show for a few weeks and Hope is dead and I absolutely hate it now.

Why though?