World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 3)

Hopefully a Polaris upgrade is incoming on that flight with the current groundings though

1 Like

Well usually it’s operated by a 787 with Polaris

1 Like

Ah that’s good

1 Like

Definetly! I think once I’m older I’m just gonna fly it once, seems fun!

1 Like

Crystal Luxury

1 Like

I would definitely do it if I lived in the states

1 Like

You could do one transatlantic if you wanted!

I don’t do across the US overnight

From Dublin to Newark 787-10😍

1 Like

Dublin to San Francisco on a Pocket Rocket with Polaris :star_struck:

1 Like

Oh ya man😍

1 Like

I love how translator just translates anything

1 Like

I’m actually going to look it up and see how much it is

Me: Speaks perfectly normal English

Translator: Hello there

1 Like

It just thinks we are speaking French or something :joy:

1 Like

Probably 3000 or so for one person

1 Like

Translator: Hola bonsoir

Screen Shot 2021-02-22 at 8.21.01 PM

1 Like

:money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:,
Money sound effect intensifies

Was I close?