World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 3)

BAILANDO!!!

DELICADO!

Its 3 am what am I doing?:joy:

1 Like

on the WFC

1 Like

Good evening gentlemen!

1 Like

Evening

1 Like

How is Ireland at…2 in the morning?

1 Like

It’s 8 here hahahah

Hehe, it’s just coming up on 4 and its boring as

Eh, fair enough, that’s what I expected honestly :joy:

1 Like

During the day its mot much better tbh, lockdown and all

1 Like

The world at night is definitely more interesting

1 Like

I agree because I cant be bothered and i can dream about flying😂

1 Like

Definetly :joy:

Flying at night is fun though

1 Like

I agree

1 Like

Not sure about you guys in Ireland, but in the United States there are several flights that depart from California at 1030pm and arrive at 6am in New York, seems like Fun, especially in business class

2 Likes

@Vortex :point_up_2:

1 Like

Ye that would be amazing, Ireland is so small though that it takes about 1hr 15 mins to get from the bottom to the top in a Cessna😂

1 Like

That would be amazing to do

1 Like

Except I do believe it is UA’s old Business Class, not the best but still a lie-flat seat

1 Like