World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 3)

Check PM’s.

1 Like

Who is it?

yeah who?

525th Reply!

actually it is the 535th

My phone case just spontaneously broke into 3 pieces.

1 Like

And it was one of those otterbox cases, you know, the ones that are supposed to survive falls from helicopters.

1 Like

F

1 Like

So an unscheduled rapid disassembly is what you are telling me?

1 Like

In airplane language, I was disassembing it for maintenance (cleaning) and when I took the two inner pieces apart, it broke in 3. Note that this was the third time I’ve cleaned the inner case.

That was the most useless translation in the history of the universe.

1 Like

Q

Does this translate to F?

1 Like

Eh, it’s semi repairable

Q

1 Like

I thought this phone case was military grade, but I can still bend the frame with my teeth.

1 Like

My old IPhone 7 had a similar case. I called it ol’ reliable.

2 Likes

I threw that case across rooms and the phone was in amazing condition when I traded it in. Only damage was the scratched corners.

Yeah because you freaking threw it across the room

1 Like

No cracked screen :smiley: not even the screen protecter

Can’t say the same for this.